Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween and constellations by Kade, Grade 5

Yesterday was my Halloween party.  In the morning I carved a pumpkin and then I went to the Gym and did activities.  After lunch was the costume parade.  Then after the parade my class and I watched a movie called “The Croods”.  After the movie was over, everyone went home.

This picture is of some constellations that I created for Science because we are studying constellations and the stories that people created about them.  The Monster Spirit: One day in Olympus an evil spirit was going to destroy Zeus, but he banished him to the stats.  Ceragger the Taura was then sent up to guard the monster spirit.  Finally, Windur the Wizard did some star magic.  When a giant Cyclops came, Windur killed him then was rewarded for his efforts and upon his death his body appeared in the stars as well.

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT story Kade :)
    Mrs. Hessler and the grade 3/4's

    ReplyDelete